Laguna SOV reopening
Dear customers! We are pleased to inform you that the best family entertainment park in the Dominican Republic Laguna SOV reopens Thursday, July 9! And you can reserve your table, if there is a need, from Tuesday, July 6.
For the security reasons of our visitors and collaborators, only the following areas will stay open:
- aquatic areas in front of the Laguna SOV restaurant,
- restaurant Laguna SOV ,
- outdoor kids' playground,
- pools in the zone of Rancho,
- Rancho bar and cafeteria,
- Rancho trampoline.
The following zones will remain closed until further notice:
- inflatable attractions in the zone of Rancho,
- all the indoor kids attractions.
Monday - Friday: 300 RD per person
Saturday - Sunday and holidays: 500 RD per person.
Children under the age of 3 years - free of charge.
Rental of the VIP area with its private jacuzzi and semi-private pool for groups up to 10 people - 10,000 RD.
The entrance fee to the Laguna SOV Park and the VIP jacuzzi area IS VALID TO CONSUME in the Laguna SOV restaurant or bar.
Every day 9 am - 9 pm.
Rancho's working hours:
Every day 9 am - 6 pm.
Attention! As the health and well-being of our visitors and employees is our priority, we comply with all biosafety protocols and take all preventive and protective measures:
- body temperature check using a non-contact thermometer,
- keeping social distance of 2 meters including inside the pools,
- limited places capacity,
- mandatory use of masks,
- handwashing when entering,
- use of disinfectant gel with 70% alcohol,
- intensified cleaning of all areas,
- digital menu,
- cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces after each service,
- mandatory use of shower before entering the pool, etc.
For more information and reservations call us at +1(829)961-4396.